Monday, December 17, 2007

Santa's Secret Sleeping Potion



Okay, so I didn't put together any party favors for my 9 year old's party at his school and so I decided to start last night working on some favors for his Christmas party tomorrow. They 9 year old and 7 year old will get out of school on Wednesday and my 4 year old will get out of school on Thursday. The 9 and 7 year olds will have their parties tomorrow and I wanted to do the grab and go cups that I have fallen in love with, but didn't get around to designing one. I did however have plenty of red plastic cups around the house, so I've taken those, decorated them with stickers, and put inside a cocoa packet, marshmallows and chocolate kisses. I'm also going to put a candy cane and tie that up with a cute little gift tag.

I'm a member of a Candy wrapping forum and one of the ladies shared a wonderful poem for Santa's Secret Sleeping Potion. I took Donna's idea and Jane's wonderful graphics and created today's freebie. I hope that you enjoy it.


Santas Secret Sleeping Potion

No comments: